- A collection of illustrations created over the last couple of months and published in various media around the world.
- BIG ISSUE (UK): A Big Home for Big Santa
Big Issue is a magazine that helps homeless people around the world to get some sort of income.
This holiday season the editors of the UK edition asked me to create a Big Santa made out of hundreds of photos of these sellers from the streets of London.
- FORTUNE (USA): Adobe Creative CloudA mosaic illustration for an article about the Adobe Creative Cloud strategy in Fortune Magazine (USA) made out of icons from the entire Adobe Creative Cloud Master Collection.
- SCIENCE NEWS (USA): I, ECOSYSTEM:
Mosaic illustrations for an issue of Science News magazine dedicated to the positive and negative relationships with viruses and bacteria.
- REP. (USA): The Mobile Advisor
A mosaic illustration of a financial advisor made out of icons from the most successful financial iPhone apps. Created for REP., The WealthManagement.com magazine (USA).
- LEADER'S EDGE (USA): The Dogs of Cyber War.
A mosaic illustration for the cover of Leader's Edge, the magazine of the Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers. The subject is Cyber Terrorism and the ongoing war on the internet.
- SMITHSONIAN MAGAZINE (USA): Unmasking Thomas Jefferson: The president's twin portraits.
Smithsonian magazine commissioned me to create two twin portraits of President Thomas Jefferson for the special issue about him and his secrets. The black and white version would symbolize the two different sides of this historical personality. It is created with hundreds of photos, documents and elements from the Jefferson's archives.
- HUFFINGTON (USA): OBAMA Vs ROMNEY portraits
Two portraits of the two presidential candidates created during the weeks of the Republican and the Democratic Convention for the HUFFINGTON magazine. Photos of the key people for their presidencies (according to the editors of the magazine) have been used to create the portrait.
- PANORAMA (Italy): Peppe Grillo's portrait.
A portrait of the leader of the 5 Stars Movement Beppe Grillo for the cover of Panorama magazine. It is created with hundreds of photos from his electoral campaign.
- TRANSAERO (Russia): Warren Buffett
A mosaic portrait of Warren Buffett for the inflight magazine of Transaero Airlines made out of parts of the Dollar bill.
- EVENING STANDARD (UK): Alisher Usmanov and his adventures.
A mosaic portrait of Alisher Usmanov, the Russian oligarch, who is the richest man in the Britain. Created for Evening Standard's DELUXE magazine in the UK.
- SHORTLIST (UK): OSAMA BIN LADEN as spawn.
A portrait of Osama Bin Laden as spawn for Shortlist magazine in the UK.
- HARPER'S BAZAAR (USA): Vivienne Westwood. The Only Punk Left.Collage portrait of fashion designer Vivienne Westwood for Harper's Bazaar magazine.
- ARISE (South Africa): Hey, Big Spender!
Mosaic illustration of an African girl made out of luxurious brand logos. Created for an article about the new wave of consumerism on the African continent.
- XCLUSIVO (Aruba): Electric Festival Aruba
A portrait of Karim and Maurice Neme, organizers of Electric Festival for the cover of Xclusivo Aruba magazine.
- CROMOS (Colombia): Falcao: El Tigre Colombiano!
Last November I was invited by one of my favorite footballers to create his portrait for the "Falcao Special issue" of CROMOS magazine in Colombia. A real honor! Gracias El Tigre!
- THE WALL STREET JOURNAL (USA): The long long life of COPS.
Illustration for an article of the Wall Street Journal about the COPS TV series.
- THE WALL STREET JOURNAL (USA): Jeff Bezos
Portrait of Mr. Amazon made out of consumer products for the WSJ.
- DARMOUTH ALUMNI (USA): Nicholas Carr: The Reluctant Ludite
A mosaic portrait of writer Nicholas G. Carr for the Darmouth College Alumni magazine.
- Communications of the ACM: Sentiment AnalysisA mosaic illustration for the cover of Communications of the ACM magazine published by the Association for Computing Machinery. The main article is about Sentiment Analysis programming.
- Made with custom developed scripts, hacks and lots of love, using my Mac, Studio Artist, the Adobe Creative Suite and good music.
Thanks for visiting and commenting!