This one is a personal work I created for learning purposes only.
What I have tried is to get my retouching and colors skills improved mostly, just working more over the image itself, improving its own properties instead to use several assets as I usually do.
Believe me, cleaning up the entire scene was totally a challenge on itself as there were lots of things to get fixed and I'm not that much fond of staying a long time cloning and fixing stuff, mostly when it comes to the cleaning up. The thing is, there was a bunch of stuff to bring out a better looking and I didn't want to solve the problems using matte-painting techniques, even though I have used some, like the windows and the sky for example. That's why it has taken some hours to get done. I'm really glad I took on this challenge. I think it's one of the best practicing and results I've ever had!
Thanks for watching!!